Victorian Space Science Education Centre
Ortech Accoustic Panel with 20mm Ply (Australian made) was used for internal walling and roof. This cannot be viewed from any pictures taken (internal or external). Roof and wall colourbond metal. Guttering material was made from stainless steel. The curvature of the building made this a very challenging but rewarding job.
Roof Replacement with over 40000m2 of polycarbonate multicel roof panels to be removed and replaced.
- High risk work that needed the highest standards of safety.
- All completed within 8 months
- Roofs to main stadium, ticket booths and spiral Ramps
20,000m2 + Kingspan Sandwich panel roof, Kingspan wall cladding, Metal deck roof canopies, Metal soffit lining to the canopies
Two layers of acoustic panels within a purlin grid system to meet acoustic requirements of the new convention centre.
Individual beams, tees and panels are installed at ground level and lifted into place for the majority of the project
Over 25,000m2 of roof and wall installed
- Kingspan Sandwich panels (roof and prefinished ceiling) to Coles
- Metal deck roof and insulation to the specialty stores
- Metal deck canopy roofs
- Wall cladding in Colorbond to pop up roofs and feature walls
- Interlocking panel to signs
- Soffit lining to loading docks
Completed new roof and wall works over 5 different levels
Completed new roof and wall works to buildings within the Ravenhall prison complex.
National Ice Sports Centre
O’Brien Group Arena is Australia’s largest and most respected ice arena. Nestled in Melbourne’s Docklands in amongst the city’s other greatest sporting and cultural icons, it has become one of Australia’s strongest symbols of sportsmanship and excellence.
Completed new roof and wall works to buildings within a live operating prison complex